8.23.2010

Moving on....new wheels!

For the hubby! I'm just relieved at this point that he got a bike...a mountain bike! He's been talking about it and doing research for weeks. I am not really sure where the idea came from, but doesn't matter, he has one now! Hmmm, wonder if this is how he feels when I talk about crap all the time -if he even listens to me!
He did thank me for "letting" him get it, ya know before baby and all. He was worried if he waited he wouldn't have gotten it any time soon. I reminded him I didn't "let" him do anything, that he practically just announced he was getting it, but then he rephrased it as thanks for not "bitching" about it! Ok, sure, you're welcome, I think!
He's been using it too. He's been riding around town, running errands, and going to the gym to lift weights. I'm happy he's happy except he was doing all this without a helmet! I threw a fit...probably a little matter of fact. I reminded him that he's on the real road with cars and if his son has to wear one, then he has to wear one too! LH and I got him one this weekend as a gift! His knees give him trouble and biking is great for that instead of walking and running or even doing the eliptical! He's trying to convince me that I need one too! Oh wow, all of us riding around town! I can see it now - actually, I can't, so scratch that!
It has been nice though, because LH thinks it is the coolest that his daddy has a bike too! They went for a ride Sunday morning....yay - "me" time! And, I guess LH thought he could ride his big boy bike like daddy, so they took the training wheels off!!! He's a pro now! Oh, and I would gladly show you pictures of the blessed event, however, my fun hot pink camera took a dive in the dog's water bowl......

No comments: