2.22.2010

This little piggy....

I don't know what is going on - something terrible, horrible, unimaginable!!!! I couldn't eat the sausage on the biscuit!!!! It just tasted yuck! WHAT??? I LOVE all things pig - really. I think bacon should be on everything and I'd much rather have pork than chicken and I don't even eat turkey at Thanksgiving - all ham....What is wrong with this baby??? Depriving me of all things good and yummy.....

I don't usually get biscuits, well, I didn't get it - my boss did and said that there was an extra sausage and egg if I wanted it....Ok...sure, why not - I lost another pound!!! hehe! I'll celebrate by stuffing my face with pork! But as soon as I took the first bite, it was over....Why? I even tried another bite just to make sure! Same thing! I took the sausage off and I still didn't love it. The flavor was still there, and not in a pleasing way! BOO!!!!

So, now, I don't know what to do....I hope its just this one time. I hope that it was just a fluke and that the baby will realize that pork is great and yummy and mommy needs to have it!!! Because at this rate, I'll only be eating red meat and veggies (still can't do chicken right now)!!!

No comments: