2.22.2010

Nose Disease

We've all got it at our house. The nose disease. What? It sounds so serious....

Ask LH what it is since he's the one that coined the term.....it is when your nose is all stuffy and you can't breathe out of it! Well, thank goodness we all will be ok! I was really worried there for a minute!

He of course told everyone at school he had this nose disease, so hubby warned me that we'd probably get at least 3 phone calls and they would most likely check his temperature 12 times! Gotta love 'em. I guess he explained it quite well as I never heard from preschool!

Apparently, I have throat disease too - he told me last night! It's because my throat hurts and I'm coughing! I knew things changed when you hit 30, but I'm falling apart according to LH!

He told me that his nose disease was almost over.....the breathy machine was helping a lot aka the humidifier! I don't know why we don't run it all the time, as we have a dry house due to the wood stove, but it seems we only pull it out when someone gets the nose disease!

No comments: