1.09.2010

Hibernation

I woke up at 7:20 this morning. This is not unusal! LH has been accomodating lately on the weekends and sleeping past his usual 6:30 and giving us a few more minutes of shut eye. I am very grateful. Most of the time, I still wake up before him.
What is unusaul is that I slept for 12 hours! I totally settled in last night on the couch after dinner ready to catch up on some magazines and watch LH play Wii with Hubby and the next thing I know, I'm being hugged and kissed by the sweetest 4 year old whispering he loves me and good night! Whoa! So I thought, I can hang out with hubby for a little bit, maybe watch our movie we rented, and then again, got woken up by him around 11 asking if I wanted to move to the bed!!!!
I was so happy I didn't take a nap yesterday and got some stuff done, but didn't expect to fall out that early for the night! Hubby said LH even climed up and laid with me for a while as he was watching Hubby play the Wii. So sweet!
Today I hope to get lots of stuff done....might even take a nap so I can actually participate in family fun activities this evening! Sheesh!

No comments: