12.03.2009

Open House Tonight

I'm so excited about my open house tonight for my crafts! I have been frantically getting things together today and yesterday because there are so many little things that I didn't even think of! For instance, a mailing list, tablecloths, change for cash sales, a calculator, etc. I've been busy making price lists and tags for all of my items. Also, I printed some photos of stuff that I've made in the past so that people can see all of designs. I was fortunate enough to borrow a beautiful ornament tree from Southern Living at Home to display all of the ornaments I've painted recently. The same friend, Daycare Daddy's wife, has let me keep almost everything I've made for her so I could display it tonight. I've even had to go pick up 2 items from her that I gave her not realizing that I needed it back! She'll get them back soon to give away for Christmas!

I think I'm ready! There are 3 hostesses and we will be modeling hand made necklaces while sipping wine from pretty hand painted goblets! At least I will build my client list and have fun doing it!

No comments: