- I told him I was sleepy yesterday and he matter of factly told me that I needed a longer nap and that he wasn't sleepy because he took a long nap the night before!
- I told him we were going to Sam's and Michael's the other day and he asked who they were and if we were going to stay there so he could play with them!
- He was in the tub with 2 of his giraffe toys and I could hear him saying "Daddy Giraffe, what do I do now?, Well, baby giraffe, you need to take a bath. Get your hair wet and wash your body with soap. Okay daddy giraffe" - I guess beacause that's our conversation in the bath everynight.
- He told me his leg pit hurt the other day....WHAT? Ya know, my leg pit as he pointed to the place behind his knee! It does kind of make sense!
- He told me that I couldn't use the blue soap in the bathroom because it was man soap! (Hubby had refilled the dispenser with men's body wash for what reason I'm not sure), but that since it was man soap, girls couldn't use it!
- I told him somthing was cool the other day and he told me that it was cute. I asked why it was cute and he informed me that girls say cute, boys say cool! And now he can spell cool!
He's at it again....
Little Hauss is just the funniest kid I know! I know he's mine, but seriously all those things I read years ago about Kid's Say the Darndest Things really is true!