9.29.2009

Not to disappoint...

My Daycare Daddy reader.....

He's one of the men that reads the blog! That's my nickname for him because I walk/workout with his wife and they have 3 kids that Little Hauss plays with while we are off doing our thing. He's had his, mine, and even a couple others at one time to supervise - so we joke that he should open his own Daddy Daycare.

Anywho, he was pointing his finger last night about it being over 4 days since posting.....I totally thought he was telling me it had been 4 days since I'd gone to the gym - which I defended that it hadn't....but he wanted more posts!!! Too funny - he's addicted to blogging! So, here's to you Daddy Daycare - a whole post dedicated just to you!

2 comments:

Daycare Daddy / Walking Friends Husband said...

My own post, I love it. You know they have an internet cafe on the cruise ship. A week would be a long time to go w/out reading your blog!

Hokie Girl said...

I LOVE YOU for commenting!!!!!! I'll see what I can do!