7.22.2009

Guilty Pleasure

I am not a reality TV junkie, but I do endulge in certain shows every once in a while. I have watched Survivor and American Idol, but those aren't the ones I choose if given a choice. I prefer the ones with some character and substance - oh, sorry, I forgot I was referring to reality tv. I used to watch Jon and Kate Plus 8 until well, it just got bad, and then I've always been a little intrigued by The Girls Next Door! Now, as a spin off, there is Kendra, which is not my favorite ex-girlfriend, but still I find myself attracted to the show. I have also been catching some episodes of Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood - and yes, I've watched the two previous seasons as well!
So, last night, they were both on at the same time!!! I guess I've never realized it because I usually am passed out at the time its on - 10pm or I've watched one or the other about halfway through. Last night I stayed up the whole time and was flipping back and forth at commercials!! I think I have a problem! I mean, seriously, all I have to do is wait until this weekend and I could catch a gazillion reruns of each to catch up without missing valuable sleep!
I can't really think of any other reality shows that I like to watch - correction, that I'm sucked into! That's all it is...another way to suck precious hours of your life right out of you. I would say its a guilty pleasure, but in all honesty, its just shameful but I won't stop - they've got me now!!!!

No comments: