6.08.2009

Rested Up

I spent a wonderful relaxing weekend Little Hauss and Hubby free in Raleigh and it was fantastic. I drove down to my MiniSoda's house on late Friday afternoon and enjyoed a kid free dinner with my new fave, Bud Lite Lime, then chatting it up until we were pooped! I slept in on Saturday morning untila bout 7:45, and yes, that is extremely late for me! We enjoyed some coffee (that her sweet Hubby made for us) and headed out for an early lunch at another fave, Moe's, before heading to our afternoon at the Spa!
We enjoyed a mini facial, pedicures, and manicures (which were ok - but the point was to be refreshed and relaxed, and my nail girl was all but that - high strung, off the wall and a chatterbox - which I usually could hold my own with! I think I've decided to go just stick with the run of the mill nail salons with asian speaking employees -first of all, they don't try to talk TO you, just about you and its way cheaper for the same service!) before heading to Swoozie's (an adorable stationary and gift shop) and Target for some shopping. I got a great gift for my MIL for her upcoming birthday later this month and then few things for Little Hauss and myself. I am in LOVE with these and will definitely be going back for more colors! Little Hauss racked up with some new t-shirts and some dollar bin toys - doesn't take much to get him excited!

I got home yesterday early enough to spend some time poolside and then enjoyed a cat nap on the couch before the grocery store run!

Now, back to the work thing and looking forward to meeting a new little baby boy tonight who was born last weekend!!! Can't wait!

No comments: