3.11.2009

Clarification

Ok...Hubby made me a little paranoid earlier about the beer comment! Apparently there was some talk on the local morning radio show this am about this very topic. Is is morally wrong to have your children bring you beer? Most were totally ok with it and some were not. The weird thing is that a listener said they recently read this on a blog...hmmmm, makes a girl wonder???? Could it be mine? Probably not...I seriously doubt I'm that popular in the blog world, but one would only hope! I just don't want bad publicity.....

Either way, I just wanted to clarify that yes Little Hauss KNOWS that we have beer and mommy juice (wine) and that only ADULTS are drinking them. He has in fact brought me a beer from the fridge and sometimes I haven't even asked for one. He NEVER handles an open container and is not allowed to drink it!!!! I'm not THAT stupid! However, I would like to point out that I could make a mean martini for my pop at age 13, so there! Don't Judge!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are paranoid! I don't think anyone read your blog and called up some talk show. You have to do (or not do) the things that the Lord has led you to do (or not do). If He doesn't want you doing something, you'll know...he'll press your heart about it and make you uncomfortable. Believe me, I have had that feeling and it's not pleasant.

You are too cute.....thanks for all the blog crack!!!!