3.02.2010

10 Reasons I love being a Mom

10 Reasons I love being a Mom


1. Being needed, wanted, and loved unconditionally (at least until he's a teenager)

2. Couch cuddling for movies and reading books

3. Lots of Hugs and Kisses and "I Love Yous"

4. Seeing the world through his eyes and having those "firsts" all over again

5. Eating "kid" food - chicken nuggets, frozen pizza, and fish sticks

6. Laughing every single day

7. Making me realize that I am truly blessed and have so much to be thankful for, but also realizing how much I have to lose

8. Enjoying the simple pleasures in life like coloring a picture, picking flowers, playing catch, being completely silly, etc

9. Sharing it with my husband

10. Watching him grow into a wonderful young boy/man and seeing the excitement of becoming a big brother because I know he will be awesome

No comments: