9.13.2009

We Interrupt this Marriage....

To bring you Football Season! I've seen it on signs, pillows and all other kinds of decorative items. The MIL has a a sign hanging in the hallway of her house - and she deserves it due to being married to a football coach for decades as well as raising 3 sons that all played the sport!

Now, I need one....

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE College Football! Really, I do, but I also have other things to do on a beautiful Saturday than watch football ALL day! Seriously, ALL day! Hubby informed me last night that with the new scheduling, he could literally watch football from 10 am until 1 am!!!! And that is just College!

So, I guess I will see him sometime in January - oh, wait, I'll see him for a week in October, but then bye bye again till 2010!

No comments: