9.13.2009

Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?

Well, yesterday I sure felt like I was....in math that is! I was as smart as an 8th grader!!!!

FINALLY, I felt good about taking that test and left there with a good attitude! I switched to Middle School Math and it was soooooooooo much better! I mean, there were questions on there that I actually understood, even to the point of knowing what exactly they were asking for, knowing how to find the answer, and more often than not, the answer I got was actually one of the ones on the test to choose from!!! Amazing!

Now, there were some that stumped me only because I couldn't recall the exact formula on the area of circle or exactly how many feet are in a mile, but overall it was something to sing about!

Now, I just have to wait the dreaded 4 weeks until I get my results!!!!

No comments: