6.09.2009

Happy Birthday Baby Brother


Ok, so he's not a baby, he's 27 today! He's all grown up now which makes me older - still not 30 (yet), but older still the same!


He and his girlfriend are coming over for a very low key dinner and some red velvet cake - which I just found out he liked!!! He's never had the sweet tooth - but I got it honest from my mom! He usually was happy with peanut butter and doritos - yes the whole jar or bag and you never saw the results of it on him - but I could look at it and I could pop a button off my pants! Not fair, but I still love him!


After work, I guess it's off to the store for some red velvet cake mix and cream cheese icing (store bought since I don't have time to make it from scratch) so Little Hauss and I can whip up some cupcakes for him!


Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: