Some of you might have seen this going around via email, and might have already received it from me, but oh well, I thought I would post it anyway!!
I got this off of The Pink Clutch:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapped! I try to come up with a new "theme" each year! Usually base is brown paper then either fun and festive ribbons, homemade gift tags, or I've even used the paper as a canvas creating unique drawings on them!
2. Tree--Real or Artificial? 7 ft. prelit! I would love to have real, but we got a great deal on this a few years ago!!! Plus, we have a woodstove, and with my luck, I'd kill it before Christmas by forgetting to water the dang thing!
3. When do you put Christmas tree up? usually around Thanksgiving weekend, but this year we were ahead of the game! We put it up the weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving because with all the family and traveling, the next available time would have been NEXT weekend!
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years
5. Like eggnog? YUMMY
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Not yet, but I'm looking for one during the After Christmas Sales
7. Favorite gift received as a child? I really can't think of anything.....
8. Hardest person to buy for? Either my father-in law or brother-in law. I think about them ALL year just for the one gift that I THINK they might like!!!! Its TORTURE!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Little Hauss or any of the women in my family....
10. Worst Christmas gift? Bathroom Scale.......um, what the hell????
11. Mail or E-mail Christmas Cards? MAIL......really, how hard is it ONCE a year to actually use the US post office!!!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Grinch (new one) and A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I really try to shop all year long, but usually it ends up being around Sept/Oct before things start happening
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Hmmmmmm............maybe? (psst...look for a post on that later!)
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? honey baked ham....and breakfast casserole while opening gifts
16. Lights on tree? see number 2!! OH, and ALWAYS white lights!!!
17. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night and This Christmastide
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? stay home...especially now with Little Hauss! They come to us! Its wonderful!
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer's? Donner, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Blitzen and Rudolf....did I miss any?
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Star...haven't found an angel I like yet
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning....but we do Christmas Eve with hubby's fam
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? crowds and bad moods.....its a happy time, don't stress so much!!!
23. Favorite ornament? anything Little Hauss has made....and all the ones we've collected over the years as a family..they all mean something!
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? tile backsplash in my kitchen, paint the vanity in the bathroom, replace mirror/med cabinet, and replace light fixtures...Oh, and paint shutters and get new front door.....My house is in need of some TLC!!! Oh, and one of these!