9.16.2009

She's here!!!!

Ava arrived on September 15th barely!!! She made her grand entrance at 11:58pm after a long hard day of labor for mommy! They are all doing great and just resting up. She weighed 8 lbs and 2.9 oz. No length yet because she had quite the conehead and they were going to wait to measure her this morning.

I was upset that I wasn't there. Hubby knew I wanted to be but couldn't get out of work last night, so I got a late night text message from proud Pop! Little Hauss and I are going to meet her this afternoon and I will post pictures - promise! I hope the person that I steal a camera from won't mind.....=)

I did get a picture via cell phone this morning and she is really cute! I think she looks like her daddy from what I can see but we'll find out today the truth! I know that she has dark hair though!

LH is very excited too - he asked me first thing this morning if baby Ava was out of the belly yet! So sweet!

No comments: