8.10.2009

Trucks, Planes, and Things

A few weeks ago, Little Hauss and I headed out in the heat to "touch some trucks"! It is a free event put on by the county we live in and its awesome for kids of all ages (and some adults too)! He got to really explore all types of machinery. Tractors, go carts, 18 wheelers, Army jeeps, cranes, police, fire and ems, even a plane and helicopter! I can't wait to take him back next year with the hubby and we will definitely get there a little earlier to beat the heat and crowd!

Cruisin'
I can't believe he got in a fighter plane!!!


My little fireman

I think he was more excited about the school bus than anything else! He said he was a big boy!

Blowing the horns was all the rage, but not fun when you weren't the one in the driver's seat!

He was fascinated with putting on his seat belt!!! Safety First!

Climbing in the cab!

Taking Charge!

2 comments:

OurFamily said...

How cool was that? I can imagine that the adult boys were having just as funny as the little boys! haha!

Jamison Family said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! Andrew would love all the trucks and planes.