4.16.2009

neVer forgeT


This is a day I'll never forget as long as I live. It is one of those days that I will know exactaly what I was doing when I heard the news - similar to the 9-11 events many years ago. I can tell you where I was, who I was with, and what I was doing when I found out!

Two years ago 32 wonderful and bright people lost their lives at Virginia Tech. Most students, some faculty, but all very special. ALL HOKIES!

Take time to tell your family and friends that you love them and make as many memories as possible beacuse you never know what the next day holds.

I'm proud to be a Hokie forever and always!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree....my time at VT was so special. I made friendships and memories that will last forever! I, too, remember exactly where I was this day. I remember feeling helpless knowing the tragedy that was unfolding, knowing the loss and fear those families had to be feeling, and worrying about my husband while he was responding to this event.

I know it may not be popular, but I also pray for Cho and his family. Their loss is no less sorrowful, no less tragic, but they have to live with knowing it was their son that caused all of this heartache and a nation filled with grief.

God bless everyone who lost their lives that day.