3.19.2009

Busy May-Bee?

I have a to-do list a mile long! I love my lists! They keep me sane as well as getting a little warm fuzzy when I cross something off! I write down things I did that weren't on the original list just so I can cross it off! Crazy I know!

So, today, I got off at 3, came home and made myself really comfortable on the couch and caught up on some FoodTV!!! I figured I deserved a little R&R!! Little Hauss is with the grandparents for the afternoon, so I had complete quiet!

Now that I have to be somewhere in a half an hour I'm realizing that I should have used my few hours of free time wisely.....oh well, I guess it'll wait until tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's what you do....put "catch up on Food TV" on to your to-do list. Then, cross it off. Tada!!! You have been sucessful and productive in completing something on your list. Problem solved.