1.09.2009

Feverish...

**Note: this was a post for Friday, Jan 9, but I have having internet issues!**

My day off, and I get a fever!!! It sucks.

I had the chills last night, but it was cold outside, so I just thought maybe I was really cold....but then I got home and got the aches and pains in addition to the chills. I took 1/4 dose of Nyquill just so I could sleep better, and woke up feeling groooooogggggyyyy!! I hate that stuff. So, I went to the gym, ran some errands and downed 2 cups of coffee thinking that would perk me up! It hyped me up a bit, but still didn't feel 100%.

I finally took my temp and it was 101.5! SO, I tried to lay down, but was too awake from the coffee! After a few tylenol and lounging on the couch, I felt much better. Within 3 1/2 hours, I was starting to fell bad again....tylenol was starting to wear off! Took some more and I'm feeling much better.

The suckiest part is that Hubby and I were supposed to go to dinner with friends tonight and we have to postpone!!! AGAIN! Oh well, I'd rather feel good and have fun, then go and be miserable!

So, off to

No comments: